THE BROOKFIELD HOTEL
We are looking to recruit a trainee receptionist to join our existing reception team in our busy hotel.
This is a key position and we are looking for a special individual whose personality, aptitude, flexibility and passion to learn will outweigh the necessity for previous experience.
Lots of energy, enthusiasm, patience, a sense of humour and genuine caring of our guests is essential.
This is a full time role and shift work is involved including weekends & public holidays, 5 days over a 7 day period.
The role would suit a college leaver who is looking for a challenge and an entry point into the world of hospitality.
Please email Tracy Inyang (firstname.lastname@example.org), Reception Manager, in the first instance with a covering letter and current CV explaining why you feel you would be the ideal candidate.
Bar & Waiting staff
We have a variety of opportunities within our F&B team for experienced individuals who are flexible and dedicated to providing the very best care and attention to our resident and non-resident guests.
Primary responsibilities would include:
- Receiving and greeting customers.
- To ensure all food and beverage services are performed at the highest Standards.
- Preparing The Hermitage, Lumley, Slipper, Lounge and Bar for food service.
- Promoting and up selling food and beverage.
- Takes orders and deliver to the customers, clean and clear tables and performs supplementary duties in kitchen functions.
- Dispenses alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at the request of the waiting Staff or customer’s order
- Work according to instruction given or work schedule.
- Report to work, wearing clean uniform at all times.
- Have fully understanding of the restaurant’s operation policies and procedures.
- To be familiar with all menu items and wine list.
- To make sure all beverages and food dishes are served according to the menu and wine list specifications.
- Participation in Staff training and other programs.
- Maintaining high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
Good promotional prospects.
Rates of pay subject to experience.
Please contact Keith Adams, Restaurant Manager, in the first instance with a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
As a Breakfast Chef you will be responsible for the set up and production of cook to order breakfast service to ensure our guests receive a consistently high standard.
Ideally the applicant will possess the following skills, experience or attributes:-
- Be motivated and passionate about preparing food and delivering high standards
- Relish working in busy / fast paced environments and achieving deadlines..
- Have the ability to work logically and methodically without the need for close
- Extremely reliable and have excellent time keeping skills for consistently start
- early mornings
- Experienced catering background.
Monday to Friday 6.30am to 11am
ROP £7.50 per hour
Accommodation not available
Opportunities for extended hours of working in pastry
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
Email Jon Scourfield in the first instance with your current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently recruiting a Sous Chef who is ready to make the next step in the career progression, with hotel banqueting and Restaurant AA Rosette experience.
As Sous Chef you will manage the kitchen in the Head chef`s absence, you should have a real flair with food and want to progress in your career. As Sous Chef you will be the Head Chefs right hand man and will have an input with creating inspirational menus.
As Sous Chef you will be responsible for the team of junior chefs working under you and will be directly involved in their development, therefore you should be an inspirational and motivational leader, a team player with excellent man management skills.
This is a great opportunity to work within a company that caters for a mixed variety of clients - resident and non-resident, providing dining excellence across a diverse business mix.
Please email your current CV and a covering letter in the first instance to Jon Scourfield (email@example.com).
We are seeking someone to join our Housekeeping team to clean guest bedrooms, bathrooms, corridors and public areas. All our rooms, bathrooms/shower rooms are cleaned and presented to the highest standards so an eye for detail and a thorough approach to cleaning is essential for this role.
You will be required, to check guest’s room, manage staff Rota’s and stock take linen deliveries.
In addition you will be cleaning our public areas of the hotel including guest cloakrooms, Bar, Lounge and Reception. These are cleaned and maintained throughout the day to ensure an excellent impression at all times.
You will need to be well presented, a friendly, efficient and energetic worker with a real eye for details to ensure our standards are maintained.
This role is up to 5 days per week including weekend & public holiday working, up to a maximum of 35 hrs per week with guaranteed hours being 24hrs per week.
In the first instance please send your current CV and covering letter to Amanda Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
<a href="http://www.leisurejobs.com/employer/344/delicious-dining/" target="_blank">View all Delicious Dining jobs</a> on our Leisure Jobs page.</p>