THE BROOKFIELD HOTEL
Sous Chef required for this popular hotel serving modern contemporary cuisine.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Chefs and Head chef in the running of the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required high standards
- Ensuring excellent food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Chef De Partie level looking for a new challenge
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000
Must be 18+ due to working night shifts.
Previous experience in a similar position would be beneficial but is not essential.
Must have excellent customer service and communication skills and be well presented.
The duties will include setting up function and conferences and meeting rooms, general cleaning of function rooms and bar area, dealing with customers and serving snacks and beverages throughout the night and any other tasks as required. Must be able to work national holidays, i.e Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day etc.
This role for 24hrs per week, night shifts, between 11:00pm - 7:00am.
Please contact us to apply.